Information about Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded on a computer or any other device used by the user when navigating certain websites, in order to store and retrieve information regarding the navigation on that computer.
This allows us to improve the navigability and accessibility of the user in our website, thus helping us improve the quality of our service.
For further information on cookies, you can visit: http://www.iabspain.es/privacidadeninternet/usuario.
- Strictly necessary: Session or register aiming at managing the register of the user to the system or providing services to a registered user.
- Analytic cookies: Used for the monitoring and analysis of the users who visit us, which helps us to offer a better navigability on our website every time it is used.
Why should I allow cookies?
- You will get a better experience of our website.
- They are necessary for any customer logging, on-line shopping or in order to provide the customers with the necessary information for any customer-website interaction.
What happens if I cancel cookies?
- The customer-website interaction may malfunction
- It could avoid improvements on the accessibility and navigability of certain functionalities exclusively developed for the betterment of the quality of the service offered to the customers.
For the configuration of cookies on web browsers:
All rights reserved Cojali S.L.